Knowledges need to know when buying mortise locks
1. Firstly, need to know the exact size of mortise lock that suitable for your doors and the material/finishing you need.
2. Should choose products from a trustworthy business, which with high reputation, stable quality and good after-sales service.
3. Need to check whether the product packaging are complete (including product standards, grades, enterprise name, address, production date). Also need to see whether the specification is consistent with the product.
4. Should check the quality of the mortise lock, including the appearance, size, material and related accessories.
5. Lastly, you must check the functional use of the product, whether it is reliable, flexible. If could, it's better to choose more than two products for comparison inspection, especially when buying bidirectional locks, must use all keys for internal and external locks for testing.